Medical Assistant Degrees Healthcare Scholarship 2018
Are you looking for a scholarship to help with the costs of your education in the healthcare field?
Medical Assistant Degrees offer two $500 scholarships each year in June and December and we are currently accepting applicants for our June 2018 Scholarship. Our scholarships are not limited to students who are currently enrolled on a medical assistant program and if you have the passion and drive to begin a career in healthcare, then maybe you could be our next winner. Please see below for full details and terms and conditions.
Antionette Gray is a student at Central Methodist University studying a Bachelors of Science in Nursing. We were inspired by her passion and dedication in wanting to pursue a career in nursing, and her life goal to find employment in a medical intensive care unit in a rural community. Antionette told us, “I can not begin to put into words how this has helped me for this fall. With this award I have been able to cover my nursing fees. Thanks a million!”
Details and Requirements
• Applicants must write and submit an essay in English of between 750 and 1000 words on the topic “Why I Want to Pursue a Career in the Healthcare Field”.
• Applicants must submit an essay that is original and entirely their own work. Any essay that contains plagiarized content or false information will be automatically disqualified.
• Applicants must be at least 18 years old at the time of disbursement.
• Applicants must be US citizens.
• Applicants must be in full time education at the time that the scholarship is awarded.
• The judge’s decision is final and is based on the quality of the essays submitted.
• The essays will be judged on originality, creativity, grammar and punctuation.
• Financial need is not taken into account when awarding the scholarship.
Terms and Conditions
• We will only contact the applicant who is the selected scholarship recipient and will not contact other applicants.
• All contact information submitted by applicants will only be used by MedicalAssistantDegrees.net for the purpose of contacting the scholarship recipient and dispersing funds.
• We will not share applicant contact information with third parties.
• Any essay submitted by applicants may be published on MedicalAssistantDegrees.net and may also be used for marketing purposes.
• We reserve the right to publish the winning essay and a photograph and/or video of the winner, along with the winner’s name on the website MedicalAssistantDegrees.net and to use the winner’s name, photograph, video or essay for marketing purposes.
• All entries must be submitted by June 30 2018. Any entry submitted after this date will not qualify. The winner will be notified by email and funds will be sent to them via Paypal within 28 business days from the close of the competition.
• By submitting your essay you agree to the terms and conditions.